Exploring the Potential of the Modern Financial Supply Chain
Argyle Executive Forum, in partnership with SAP Ariba, brought together chief financial officers (CFOs), senior finance executives, chief procurement officers, and supply chain managers from a wide range of industries for this interactive discussion on the modern financial supply chain.
Focusing on the opportunities and business benefits of digitalization and business networks, the discussion provides great insights and best practices, including...
- how the evolving the role of the CFO now includes critical strategic initiatives to improve control over spend, streamline transaction processing, and optimize working capital
- what it takes to transform payables from liabilities into strategic assets for sustainable liquidity
- how to enable collaboration between finance and procurement departments to cultivate innovation and support business process change
- how to improve the overall finance supply chain and cash flow to impact the bottom line
Speaker and moderator:
Michael Cerda, Director, Finance Executive, SAP Ariba
- Rodolfo Santamaria, VP Supply Chain, Procurement and Trade Compliance - United States & Canada, ADT
- Alison Weber, CFO, Dental Specialties Group, Henry Schein
- Leonard Hicks, VP, Finance & Business Operations, Lockheed Martin
- Greg Tennyson, Chief Procurement Officer, VSP Global